[Insight-users] a bug in ImportImageFilter?

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:23:44 -0400

Hi Carolyn,

You may have a not so recent version of
the SoftwareGuide.pdf document.

As you pointed out,
the passage that you cite doesn't describe
correctly what the code is doing.

This description was fixed on the SoftwareGuide
on June 7th.
http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/Insight/Examples/DataRepresentation/Image/Image5 . cxx?cvsroot=Insight

You may want to download the current version of
the PDF document (generated in July 14th).

   http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

The changes to the ImportImageFilter have been
commited to the repository. Things should be
consistent now between the code, the variable names,
the Doxygen documentation and the SoftwareGuide.

Please let us know if you notice that something
is not matching. (note that the Doxygen documentation
will not be updated on the Web until tomorrow.
This is built nightly).