[Insight-users] Re: A problem of linking FLTK libraries in MFC based program!

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:45:38 -0400

Hi Yuanjie

Mixing FLTK and MFC doesn't seem to be a good idea.

You will be trying two use two libraries that are
designed for the same purpose: Managing a GUI.

I would suggest you to choose one or the other.

With FLTK you have the advantage of the portability
to other platforms.