[Insight-users] Q: internal compiler error

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:52:22 -0400

Hi Yasheng,

You may have a compiler installation problem.

ITK version 1.2 was built regularly with VC++ 6.0
without ICE problems.

I would suggest you to verify that installation
of your compiler as well as the installation of
service pack 5.

In order to double check whether the source of the
problem is your compiler or not, you could also
download the current CVS version of the toolkit,
for which you can verify the builds on the Dashboard.
http://www . itk . org/Testing/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/Dashboard . html