[Insight-users] image intensity resclaing

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:27:34 -0400

The RescaleIntensityImageFilter will rescale the intensities
in the image the dynamic range on the input image is mapped
to a user specified range.  But it does not map a user specified
input range to a user specified output range.

The IntensityWindowingImageFilter does what you want but its
API is not the standard window/level parameters.  You set
the input WindowMinimum and WindowMaximum and specify the
associated OutputMinimum and OutputMaximum.

I plan to add the standard window/level API to this filter
(it will just remap the window/level to the above parameters).

Jim