[Insight-users] image registration

Santosh Keni santosh . keni at fiu . edu
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:34:55 -0400

Hello,
I have installed ITK on a windows platform with MSVC6 compiler. I built the binaries using CMake 1.6 with source directory as "c:/ITK/InsightToolkit-1.2.0" and Build directory as "c:/ITK/InsightToolkit-1.2.0/Bin" . Then opened itk.dsw in MSVC6 and built it with "release" and "Debug" options. It gave me 11 warning and 0 errors with msg as shown below;
--------------------Configuration: ALL_BUILD - Win32 Debug--------------------
Building Custom Rule ALL_BUILD
"Build all projects"

ALL_BUILD - 0 error(s), 11 warning(s)

But  after compilation it did not create the libraries and executables. can someone please tell me how to go about from here?

My main goal is to register two sets of SPECT images of a brain phantom using 3D rigid body image registration. Each set of images is in a single volume file in Dicom format. So can anyone suggest a way to get this done using some GUI.