[Insight-users] MultiResMIRegistration Application?

Lydia Ng lng at insightful . com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:10:23 -0700

Hi Nasser,

I think trying to recover a 90 deg misalignment is a big ask. The
capture range is probably closer to 10 degrees. So your "simple" test is
actually quite difficult. Have you tried things out with a smaller
rotation?

I don't think in the app any transform is ever applied to the fixed
image - so I am curious as to why you observe a transform. The other
issue is that this sample application originally only handled signed
short input data - could that be partially the problem?

- Lydia

Application.