[Insight-users] VXL configure script failed

Benjamin King king . benjamin at mh-hannover . de
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:48:29 +0100

Hi all,

I got the message "VXL configure script failed" when I tried to cmake a CVS
checkout of ITK with Linux. Because only WinCVS gets through the local
firewall, I copied my local source tree from windows to Linux and
apparently introduced the usual LF/CR issue. That changed the first line of
Insight/Utilities/vxl/configure from
	#!/bin/sh
	#!/bin/sh^M
The ^M is a control character that isn't printed in the error message that
the configure script produces.

Anyone who experiences the same problem might give 'dos2unix
Insight/Utilities/vxl/configure' a try.

Hope it helps,
  Benjamin

--