[Insight-users] Python Wrapping problems

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:05:50 -0400

Can you send me:

This file:

C:\CableSwig_BIN\bin\config

And, also send me the output of:

C:\CableSwig_BIN\bin\Release\gccxml.exe --print -fxml-start=_cable_ -
DCABLE_CONFIGURATION C:/itk/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.h -
fxml=C:/itk/Insight_PYBIN/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml

Thanks.

-Bill