[Insight-users] MSVisual C++: Programming with ITK

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:22:04 -0400

Hi Sergio,

You are probably mixing compilation configurations.
It is likely that some of your libraries are build
for "Debug" while others are build for "Release".

It will be easier to know if you post the actual
error message that you get   :-)

--

You should use CMake for configuring your project.
In that way you could avoid this relatively basic

The SoftwareGuide provides instructions on how to
setup the CMakeLists.txt file for configuring your
project. CMake will generate a consistent .dsw
file that will make sure that the compilation mode
of the ITK libraries match the compilation mode
used in your application.

Please look at

   http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf
   Section 2.2, pdf-page 39