[Insight-users] Re: Confirmation on the output

Mathieu Malaterre mmalat at imaging . robarts . ca
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:40:19 -0400

--------------465D9AD2E100F8F22FA26186

Hi all,

It would be nice if those kind of help would be accessible from a link page from itk.org
website.
What do you think ?

Thanks
Mathieu

Jisung Kim wrote:

> Hi cspl,
>
> If you want to build every examples included in ITK
> and are using Windows, please check my step-by-step
> instruction for ITK installation on Windows <
> http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/publications/Tutorials/Summer-02/itk_windows_installation.pdf
> >

> Unfortunately, if you want to use FLTK 1.1 with
> CMakeSetup, you need to download CMake source code and
> build it by yourself. However, to just build ITK
> examples, you don't need FLTK 1.1. FLTK 1.0.11 will
> do.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jisung Kim.
>
> --- Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez@kitware.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi cspl,
> >

> > The errors that you got are related with files
> > generated by FLTK.
> >
> > "fluid" is an interactive utility from FLTK that
> > allow you to
> > create GUI's and generate C++ for them.
> >
> > Downloading a binary version of fluid.exe is not
> > enough.
> >
> > You will have to fully install FLTK.
> >
> > This is not too hard. Just download the sources
> > from:
> >
> >        http://www.fltk.org
> >
> > They will build without trouble in Windows and Unix.
> >
> > You can select either FLTK 1.1 or 1.0.11.
> >
> > Once you compile and install FLTK, you can run CMake
> > and
> > enable "USE_FLTK", Then Select
> >
> >    "USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.0.11"  or
> > "USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.1"
> >
> > Then make sure that you provide CMake with the paths
> > for
> >
> > - fluid.exe
> > - the header files
> > - the libraries
> >
> > Please let us know if you encounter any problems
> >

> > Thanks
> >

> >     Luis

> > cspl wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Mr.Luis,
> > >     I was experimenting the example you asked to
> > me to work on..
> > >
> > >            I got problem while building
> > GaussianFilter2D example. I am
> > > writing herewith the steps I followed.
> > Please,suggest me             steps
> > > to solve the problem
> > >
> > >     1.When I tried to compile the example it gave
> > compiler error
> > >     'unable to open fltkIma2DviewrGUI.h and
> > lifilterconsole2DGUI.h'.
> > >
> > >     2.To make these files from
> > fltkIma2DviewrGUI.FL and
> > > lifilterconsole2DGUI.FL,  I have downloaded
> > FLUID.exe((updated:
> > > Jun-23-2001).
> > >
> > > 3.Using the command 'fluid.exe -c filename.FL' i
> > got required .h and  .cxx
> > > files from fltkIma2DviewrGUI.FL and
> > lifilterconsole2DGUI.FL.
> > >
> > > 4.While building  ITK.dsw for libs, encountered a
> > problem, but
> > > fltkimageviewer.lib was genereated but several
> > linking errorshave occured.
> > >
> > > problem was while linking
> > Imageregistration,Imageregistration2D examples .As
> > > I have got the fltkimageviewer.lib ,I used it with
> [...]

begin:vcard
n:Malaterre;Mathieu
tel;cell:519-697-5045
tel;work:519-685-8300 x34096
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.irus.rri.ca/~mmalat
org:The John P. Robarts Research Institute;Imaging Research Laboratories
adr:;;100 Perth Drive;London;Ontario;N6A 5K8;CANADA
version:2.1
email;internet:mmalat@irus.rri.ca
title:Visiting Graduate Student
x-mozilla-cpt:;0