[Insight-users] Re: Confirmation on the output

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:39:45 -0400

Hi cspl,

The errors that you got are related with files generated by FLTK.

"fluid" is an interactive utility from FLTK that allow you to
create GUI's and generate C++ for them.

Downloading a binary version of fluid.exe is not enough.

You will have to fully install FLTK.

This is not too hard. Just download the sources from:

       http://www.fltk.org

They will build without trouble in Windows and Unix.

You can select either FLTK 1.1 or 1.0.11.

Once you compile and install FLTK, you can run CMake and
enable "USE_FLTK", Then Select

   "USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.0.11"  or "USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.1"

Then make sure that you provide CMake with the paths for

- fluid.exe
- the header files
- the libraries

Please let us know if you encounter any problems