[Insight-users] Re: Help

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:42:08 -0400

Hi cspl,

ITK applications can be build without the use of CMake,
It will just be harder to setup the project file
correctly

Can you please add a try/catch block to you OLE application
and printout the message of the caught exception ?

Something like:

try
   {
   laplacian->Update();
   }
catch( itk::ExceptionObject & e )
  {
   std::cout << e << std::endl;
   }

Then printed message could probably help to identify
the source of the problem.