[Insight-users] Problems while trying to compile the examples.

Linglan Edwards Linglan Edwards <linglan at nlm . nih . gov>
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Luis,

I did run ccmake to the Insight directory first. But I noticed that in some
directories, (for example, in Examples/GaussianFilter,
Examples/ImageRegistration), no Makefile was generated. Does that mean it
couldn't find fltk or was it caused by something else? I have an older version
of fltk installed (fltk-1.0.11, the only version I was able to compile), would
that make any difference?

Thanks,

Linglan