[Insight-users] Re: ImageIO

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:44:19 -0500

Hi Fredj,

You may want to download the "InsightDocuments" repository.

The following CVS commands will give you access to it:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/insight/cvsroot login
(respond with password insight)

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/insight/cvsroot co InsightDocuments

You will find tutorial material under:

    /documents/InsightDocuments/CourseWare/Training

The following OpenOffice/Powerpoint files explain
in detail how to display ITK images using VTK.

   - GettingStarted-I.ppt
   - GettingStarted-II.ppt
   - GettingStarted-III.ppt
   - GettingStarted-IV.ppt

Please let us know if you have any question,