[Insight-users] Contour of an image (with Anisotropic Diffusion Filtering)

Daniel Mora djguataca at yahoo . fr
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:47:01 +0200 (CEST)

--0-2090142902-1030812421=:10838

Hello,

I'd like to know if there's any way to obtain the contour of an image after aplying an Anisotropic Diffusion Filter. That is, if it's posible to recover the information that retains only the contour as well. The class that I use to enhance the contours is AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter. Thanks a lot;

Daniel Mora

ENSTB-LATIM

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !

--0-2090142902-1030812421=:10838

<P>Hello,</P>
<P>I'd like to know if there's any way to obtain the contour of an image after aplying an Anisotropic Diffusion Filter. That is, if it's posible to recover the information that retains only the contour as well. The class that I use to enhance the contours is AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter. Thanks a lot;</P>
<P>Daniel Mora</P>
--0-2090142902-1030812421=:10838--