[Insight-users] Region labelling

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful . com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:12:59 -0700

Hi Uday,
I agree with Luis. KLM algorithm is an overkill for sure. It is quite =
computation intensive too. Since you already know the seed. The solution =
suggested by Luis is a better one for sure.

Sayan

hresholdImageFilter.html

For this filter you need to specify a seed point inside
the region of your interest and a lower and upper threshold
defining the range of gray values for accepting pixels as
being connected to the seed point.

Please let us know is this works for your case,

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D