[Insight-users] New ITK segmentation software

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:32:30 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Zein,

Directions for building/running the code can be found in
Insight/Examples/SegmentationEditor/README.txt.

You will need to get the latest CVS checkout of Insight and a recent
version of VTK (the cvs checkout would be safest).

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah