[Insight-users] Re: GradientMagnitudeImageFilter

zhao zhao_c_g at 263 . net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:34:12 +0800

Hi Zein,

	I use MSVC6, txx files can be compiled as smoothly as cpp files.

 	Maybe you want to calculate gradient VECTOR, but GradientMagnitudeImageFilter just produce gradient MAGNITUDE. I think this maybe  the reason.

	Good luck!

Zhao