[Insight-users] Re: a compiling error about CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter

zhao zhao_c_g at 263 . net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:45:43 +0800

Hi all,
	This compiling error is caused by a improper order of header files. e.g.:

If the headers files are arranged in such an order, the project is compiled smoothly.

#include "itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.h"
#include "itkGradientMagnitudeImageFilter.h"
#include "itkImage.h"
#include "itkImageFileReader.h"
#include "itkImageFileWriter.h"
#include "itkRawImageIO.h"
#include "itkImageRegionIterator.h"

If the first header file are move to the bottom (as below), there will be the compiling error.

#include "itkGradientMagnitudeImageFilter.h"
#include "itkImage.h"
#include "itkImageFileReader.h"
#include "itkImageFileWriter.h"
#include "itkRawImageIO.h"
#include "itkImageRegionIterator.h"
#include "itkCurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.h"

I dont' know why, though the problem is solved.