[Insight-users] fltk image viewer

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs . unc . edu
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:59:18 -0400

Hi Zein,

By default fltkImageViewer is setting the visualization
box to the largest possible region of the image. So you should
see the whole image when the window pops up.

Are you applying a zoom ?

The fltkImageViewer is using internally a class called
GLSliceView which is basically an OpenGL based viewer.
It takes a GL window managed by FLTK and renders the
image inside.

You may take the GLSliceView as a base code for
developing an enhanced viewer and customize it to
your needs.

With the current fltkImageView you can resize the
window (using the standar Windows controls) but the
internal buttons will be resized too and look a bit
awkward.

Julien

----- Original Message -----
From: Zein Salah
To: ITK Users
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:59 AM
Subject: [Insight-users] fltk image viewer

Dear friends,

I am using fltk image viewer to view volume (meta) images. The problem is
that the window of this viewer is somehow too small and one must use the
up-down-left-right arrows to see other parts of the image. Something that is
annoying for me.
Can I expand the viewing window of the fltkviewer so than I can see larger
images completely?

many thanks,
Zein

----->8<-
Zein I. Salah
Universität Tübingen, WSI-GRIS
Sand 14
72076 Tübingen
Email: salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de  / zeinsalah@hotmail.com
Tel.: (07071) 29 75465 (GRIS) , (07071) 96 44 39 (privat)