[Insight-users] Re: MRIBiasCorrector problem

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:10:35 -0400

Hi,

I am going to try to duplicate your difficulties with MetaIO here at
UNC.   MetaIO is running under Windows and Linux.   I am installing on a
Sun right now....

Sorry again for the problems...