[Insight-users] Sample data for ImageRegistration2D.

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:51:37 -0400

Hi Linglan,

The ImageRegistration2D example accepts PNG grayscale
files and 2D MetaImages.

We don't have testing data for 2D registration but
you can make one pretty quicly. Basically by using
the "convert" utility from ImageMagick over a PNG
image.

You may also want to try the example:

    MutualInformationEuler2DRegistrationExample

which also accepts PNG and MetaImages:

Note that DICOM reading has been recently added to
the toolkit. In order to read Dicom, you just need
to add

   itk::DicomImageIOFactory::RegisterOneFactory();

Luis.