[Insight-users] Re: fluid mechnaic registration model

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:11:19 -0400

Hi Jun,

ITK doesn't have any fluid mechanic registration
algorithm yet.

Deformable Registration methods currently available
in ITK are:

- FEM based registration
- PDE Thirions' "Demons" algorithm
- PDE Deformation of iso-contours using optical-flow

Would you be interested in implementing an
additional method ?

NLM funding is currently available for supporting:

1) Addition of known algorithms to the toolkit
2) Integration of ITK into existing software applications
3) Acquisition and distribution of image data

Details can be found at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/oam/oam.html
under:

RFQ NLM 02-148/KDR for
"Algorithm, Adapters and Data Distribution for
the Visible Human Project Insight Toolkit"

You may find this option interesting.