[Insight-users] Re: Problem configuring VTK & ITK

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:12:48 -0400

Hi Buu,

The VTK binary version distribued on the CD is not built with
ANSI_STDLIB so it cannot be used with ITK directly. You have
to use the VTK that you built on your system.

The message that you get from CMake indicates that the
binary directory you provide for VTK is not the right one.

Please make sure that you have in CMake USE_BUILT_VTK = ON
and that VTK_BINARY_PATH points to the binary directory
where you built VTK. This is the directory where the
file: "UseVTK.cmake" can be found.

Please let us know if you find any other problem,