[Insight-users] Landmark Fitting

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:17:36 -0400

Hi Xenios,

I missunderstod your question,
Your interest is actually on PointSet to PointSet registration.

We don't actually have this family of methods in ITK.
It will be quite useful to have them in ITK.

If you are willing to contribute these methods to ITK
there is a variety of ways of doing so.

One interesting option is the current RFQ of the NLM by which
you can get funding for porting existing algorithms into ITK:

      http://www.nlm.nih.gov/oam/oam.html

Please look under:

       RFQ NLM 02-148/KDR for "Algorithm, Adapters and
       Data Distribution for the Visible Human Project
       Insight Toolkit"

The deadline is August 30th but the process of submission is
quite simple.

Of course you may also contribute code without being funded
by the NLM.