[Insight-users] (no subject)

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:36:02 -0400

Hi Martin,

Please enable "BUILD_METAIMAGE",

IView.lib is a compact visualization library
based on FLTK that is located in the MetaImage
directory.

With your current setup this library is not
being built.

BTW in the current version of ITK this library
has been refactored and it is now part of the
FltkImageViewer directory.

Please let us know if you encounter any
further problems,

Thanks,