[Insight-users] Error message while compiling ITK.

Linglan Edwards Linglan Edwards <linglan at nlm . nih . gov>
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:02:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I got the following error message when I tried to compile ITK (just got it via
cvs). Does anyone know what could be causing it?

Thanks,

Linglan

---------

c++: Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 10
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
c++ -g -O2 -ftemplate-depth-50 -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Numerics
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Common -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/IO
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Numerics/vxl/vcl -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Utilities/png
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Utilities/zlib -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Utilities/MetaIO
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/BasicFilters -I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Algorithms
-I/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Code/Numerics/Statistics   -D_PTHREADS -c
/DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/itkMultiResolutionPDEDeformableRegis
trationTest.cxx -o itkMultiResolutionPDEDeformableRegistrationTest.o
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`itkMultiResolutionPDEDeformableRegistrationTest.o'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
make -  all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
cd /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms; make - default_target
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target_Algorithms'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code
*** Error code 1

The following command caused the error:
make -  all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
cd /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing/Code; make - default_target
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target_Code'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
make -  all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
cd /DevSrc/itk/Insight/Testing; make - default_target
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target_Testing'
Current working directory /DevSrc/itk/Insight
*** Error code 1
The following command caused the error:
make -  all
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `default_target'

Linglan Edwards, Ph.D.
Senior Software Engineer
National Library of Medicine
Phone: (301) 435-3147