[Insight-users] Re: about fltk: cmakecahe file and error m essage

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:28:28 -0400

Ting,

There is a confusion here. If you are using the BrainWeb images
that are available on the ITK ftp directory, it cannot be an image
of dimensions 256x256x1 size as you pointed out in your email.

All of BrainWeb test images have dimensions:  181x217x181

That's the reason why these values are the default dimensions in
the GUI of the RawImageReaderViewer.

Can you please try with one of the BrainWeb image from the ftp
directory and let us know if it is displayed correctly in your
system.