[Insight-users] How to access pixels of itk::Image<TPixel , Dimension>

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:25:18 -0400

ImageRegionIterator will do what you want.

  ImageRegionConstIterator<TInputImage>  inputIt(inputPtr, outputRegionForThread);
  ImageRegionIterator<TOutputImage> outputIt(outputPtr, outputRegionForThread);

  inputIt.GoToBegin();
  outputIt.GoToBegin();
  while( !inputIt.IsAtEnd() )
    {
    outputIt.Set( m_Functor( inputIt.Get() ) );
    ++inputIt;
    ++outputIt;
    }

-----Original Message-----
From: zhao [mailto:zhao_c_g@263.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 8:00 PM
To: itk
Subject: Re: Re: [Insight-users] How to access pixels of itk::Image<TPixel, Dimension>

Hi Luis and Suzanne,

     Is there an iterator that can traverse a 3-D image in order, i.e. pixel by pixel, line by line ,
slice by slice? Form your directions, I know pixels of an 2-D image can be accessed in order by using
ImageSliceIteratorWithIndex and its member functions SetFirstDirection and SetSecondDirection. But
how to traverse a 3-D image in order? Is it unnecessary?
	Thanks a lot.

Zhao

Zhao ChenGuang
P.O.Box:010,