[Insight-users] build example using fltk

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 07:59:28 -0400

Hi Ting,

Something strange seems to be happening there, the
.fl file should not be passed to the preprocessor.

It should be passed to "fluid" with a command line
similar to :

    fluid  -c  itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl

with this, fluid should generate .h and .cxx file
on your binary directory.

I will suggest to clean your binary directory
and reconfigure with CMake.

I will also suggest you to upgrade your version
of CMake. the latest release of CMake is 1.4.3
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html

Please let us know if you continue experiencing
problems with the configuration.