[Insight-users] Shape Detection Level-set Filter

Zein Salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:55:02 +0200

Dear friends,
 I am trying to write an image segmentation program based on the level set
classes of itk. I was trying with the ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter. The
program worked fine for an image of 64x64x64 voxels. "Thanks toVikram
Chalana who helped me a lot correcting my program!!"
I tried to run the same program with a volume image of  181*217*181. The
image I use was downloaded  from
ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/BrainPart1.tgz

The program termonates always abnormally when I call Update with the
ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter-object.

Does this filter has a limit on the volume size?
Do anybody have an idea where the problem could be?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Zein