[Insight-users] Problems with itkImageClassifier and itkGaussianClassifier

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful . com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:45:11 -0700

Hi Samuel,
Jisung is right. The old GaussianSupervisedClassifier and other =
classifer classes dealing with Images in the old release has been =
replaced with more flexible and efficient classifier framework.
The new framework embodies all the features of the previous code-base =
plus additional flexibility. Most of the old code has been removed. =
Please migrate to the more flexible framework.

Thanks,
Sayan