[Insight-users] importing a 2D array into a itk::Image

Zecrou@aol.com Zecrou at aol . com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 05:25:59 -0400

Hi everybody

I would like to import an 512*512 2D array of unsigned char into an itk::Image<unsigned char, 2>

itk::ImportImageContainer<long unsigned int, unsgned char> *import;
import = itk::ImportImageContainer<long unsigned int, unsigned char>::New();
import->Initialize();
import->Reserve(512*512);
import->SetImportPointer(pointer_to_my_array,512,true);

itk::Image<unsigned char, 2> *img = itk::Image<unsigned char, 2>::New();
img->SetPixelContainer(import);

the problem is that when I launch the program, there's a segmentation fault with the import->Initialize()

I tried to remove the initialization but there is a new segmentation fault with the import->Reserve(512*512)

Does anyone have an idea?

Is there any other way to import my array?

Thank you in advance

   zecrou