[Insight-users] Connected component

Mark Hastenteufel M . Hastenteufel at dkfz-heidelberg . de
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 19:52:54 +0200

Hallo itk community!

Is there a connected component filter available in itk, i.e., a filter
that labels a segmented image? Such an algorithm should produce an
output image, where each cluster of connected pixels gets its own value
in the output image.

Furthermore I'm looking for a filter, which deletes all objects
(connected pixels) in an image, where the number of pixels are lower
than a threshold. I do not know the exact name of such an algorithm.

Thank you in advance,

Mark
--
Mark Hastenteufel
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)