[Insight-users] ImageRegistrationMethod and possible threads problem,

Ruben Cardenes rcaralm at canarias-digital . org
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:58:06 +0100

Hi Luis,

Your comments has been very useful. The problem was that the transform
was missing. With the try/catch block, I got this message:

itk::ExceptionObject (0x97058)
Location: "Unknown"
File:
/export/home/ruben/software/Insight/Code/Algorithms/itkImageRegistrationMethod.txx
Line: 98
not present

Thank you!

Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Ruben,
>
> Could you please post more details
> about the test you are running ?
>
>  From the error message that you posted,
> it seems that there is not a "Segmentation Fault"
> but a call to "abort()". This looks pretty much
> like an uncaught exception. (since the callstack
> in your message starts with a throw...)
>
> The StartRegistration() method test if all
> the components of the registration problem
> are configured correctly. When inconsistencies
> are found, this method throws exceptions.
>
> It may be useful to put your invocation of
> StartRegistration() in a try/catch block and
> to print the message returned by the eventual
> exception.
>
> Something like:
>
> try
>    {
>    myRegistrationClass->StartRegistration();
>    }
> catch( itk::ExceptionObject & except )
>    {
>    std::cerr << except << std::endl;
>    }
>
> If it happens to be an exception, the message
> printed should be clear enough to figure out
> the source of the problem.
>
> Please let us know what you find,
>
> Thanks
>
> Luis

Rubén Cárdenes Almeida
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática, University of Las Palmas de GC.
Phone: 928449970 FAX: 928449191
email: rcaralm@canarias-digital.org &  rcardenes@yahoo.es