[Insight-users] Finite Difference Solver

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:40:09 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Mark,

The documentation available right now for the finite difference solver
hierarchy in ITK can be found in the online manual pages starting with the
classes itk::FiniteDifferenceImageFilter and
itk::FiniteDifferenceFunction.  From there you can follow the links to
other classes.

http://www.itk.org/html/classes.html

Several of the AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilters process vector valued
images, so you can have a look at those for examples.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah