[Insight-users] build example using fltk

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:09:03 -0400

Hi Ting,

How old is your version of CMake ?

It must at least have the support for FLTK_COMMAND_UI...

Could you verify that your CMakeCache.txt file has
"FLTK_FLUID_EXE" pointing to the right place where the
executable for "fluid" can be found ?

I would suggest you to update CMake to be in the safe side,
however is you are in a hurry for seeing this example up and
running, you can just use fluid to generate the .h and .cxx
files from the .fd file.

In the command line you can do:

     fluid  -c   myGUI.fld

and that will generate the .h and .cxx files. You will have
to put them in the binary directory. You can also open the
.fld file with fluid and then go to "File->Generate Code"
in the menu bar.

This is just a quick and dirt way of getting the .h and .cxx.

You may have a better use of your friday evening if you
just update CMake and rebuild it,   :-)

That will be much faster and safer.

   Hope that helps,