[Insight-users] build example using fltk

Venkat Anand venkat at cs . utah . edu
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:54:31 -0600 (MDT)

i have  similar problems on linux platform when i am building
MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration, i tried to set
the option FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH but still i am asked for missing header files

Error transcript:

Insight/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/fltkImage2DViewer.h:22:34: fltkImage2DViewerGUI.h: No
such file or directory
gmake[3]: *** [RegisterWindow.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [default_target_Examples_MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration]
Error 2
gmake: *** [default_target] Error 2

thanks
Ven.