[Insight-developers] Expected Nightly Exotic OS change

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 16 09:06:49 EDT 2013

I'm sorry I seen to have caused some havoc.

I have two workstations submitting builds to the ITK dashboard every night.

They are bubbles.hooperlab and murron.hobbs-hancock.

Both now use Fedora 18 as their operating system.

murron was updated on the 5th, and bubbles was updated on the 12th.

The build on bubbles has wrapping enabled and is exotic.
http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=2967202

The build on murron is not exotic.
http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=2967270

I no longer have a machine submitting a Fedora-17 build.