[Insight-developers] Repeated ImageIO::Read calls, without ReadImageInformation?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jul 9 13:19:16 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

There should be no modification to itk::ImageIOBase itself, only the
addition of a SCIFIOImageIO::SetSeriesIndex method.

itk::ImageFileReader is not aware of modifications that occur to the
ImageIO class, so Modified() must be called on the ImageFilterReader
after SetSeriesIndex is called on the ImageIO.  To process a series of
images, then the Video framework should be used per our previous
discussion.

Thanks,
Matt