[Insight-developers] C# wrapping for SimpleITK

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Sep 20 15:07:52 EDT 2010

Hi Dan (M),

  Don't sweat it, we're all newbie's here.

  I would have thought this would work, even if you pushed from your master
branch...

  To be safe, create a clone of your local work. (this is a very cool
feature of git).

cd /new/directory/
git clone /path/to/SimpleITK

cd SimpleITK

  Now, any changes you make in this new directory are independent from your
original SimpleITK repository.  If you screw it up, just delete it and try
again.  Neat huh?

*In the new directory*

  I _think_ you can get out of this by creating a topic branch.  First keep
your current commit SHA1 handy:

git log

(grab the SHA1 of the commit you just made).