[Insight-developers] SimpleITK Community Survey Draft

Gabe Hart gabe.hart at kitware.com
Thu Sep 16 11:03:00 EDT 2010

After a couple of good sets of feedback, I think the survey is ready to
go.  The link again is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SimpleITKCommunitySurvey

If anyone has any more comments, feel free to send them to me.  My goal
is to have a fully finished version by the end of the day today so that
we can start distributing it tomorrow.

-Gabe