[Insight-developers] jpeg200 bugs / itkdata update

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:04:36 EDT 2010

hi,

  I have added two new tests using jpeg2000 to directly reproduce two
issues currently only seen via gdcm: itkJPEG2000ImageIOTest05 &
itkJPEG2000ImageIOTest06 (btw itkJPEG2000ImageIOTest04 does not seem
to be activated)

--

  For the purpose of tests I had to update itkdata. I did follow the
instructions from :

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git#Updating_Data

  I believe there is a missing instructions:

$ cd Testing/Data
$ git push origin master

should read:

$ cd Testing/Data
$ git config remote.origin.pushurl git at itk.org:ITKData.git
$ git push origin master

during the Itk push I received the following instruction:

  cd ../..
  git add -- Testing/Data
  git add -- Testing/Code/Review/CMakeLists.txt
Testing/Code/Review/itkReviewTests5.cxx
Testing/Code/Review/itkJPEG2000ImageIOTest06.cxx
  git commit

->  git config "hooks.Testing/Data.update" 1eb70be..dca579c

Is this ok ? could someone please check itkdata is in good shape and
itk properly link to the latest version ?

thanks,
--
Mathieu