[Insight-developers] SimpleITK ARB Examples

Gabe Hart gabe.hart at kitware.com
Tue Sep 7 10:25:02 EDT 2010

I think there are two major points that are somewhat independent in this
last example (Enum approach).  The first is the use of enums for
parameter setting so that rather than having a gaussian.SetSigma(2.0)
function, you have a gaussian.SetParameterFloat("Sigma", 2.0).  The
second is maintaining the granularity of the optimizer, metric,
transform, and interpolator.  I'll add a note to this effect to the wiki.

-Gabe