[Insight-developers] Bug in itkSampleToHistogramFilterTest

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 4 19:52:33 EDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting the patch to Gerrit:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,40

I just pushed a modified version in which, new
specialized Exception classes are used to
differentiate each one of the specific Exception
cases. In this way, there is no need to parse the
error message that is returned by the ExceptionObject.

If you have a chance, please take a look at the new
set of changes and let us know what you think
(e.g. or review in Gerrit).