[Insight-developers] ITKv4: Release A-01 & A-02: Release Notes

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 3 16:36:25 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

Yeap, you are right,

we should migrate to ADD_SUBDIRECTORY.

This requires a pass through the entire toolkit,
and maybe a couple of dependency fixes.

The last time we attempted to adopt the ADD_SUBDIRECTORY
command, we found that its mode of operation is not exactly
the same as the SUBDIRS, in particular when it comes to the
 order of traversal of subdirectories.

It is still worth doing, I think.