[IGSTK-Developers] Meeting notes

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Feb 27 00:39:03 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

Thanks for attending this year's planning meeting. I have put the notes
on the discussion page:
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Talk:IGSTK_Strategic_Planning_2008

We will go back to our regular bi-weekly tcon starting on the March 6th.
Discussion items are:
   a.Reslice design
   b.Consistent error handling
   c.synchronization and event dispatcher

Kevin Gary, It will be nice if you could join the discussion for the
error handling part. We might be able push back the tcon time 1 or 2
hours later.

Some immediate action items are:

1. Clean up bugtracker (Aurora 5D, Micron non-expiring transform, Micron
use of marker file, serial communication release mode) (Andinet/Patrick)

2. Add CPack to IGSTK, testing installation on different platforms (Andinet)

3. Update sandbox build system (Andinet)

4. Generic image reader (Luis/Patrick)

5. Add VideoGrabber for windows as well as US calibration class (Norway)

6. Create a wiki page on the event hierarchy, how to handle those
events, and guidelines for creating new events (Matt/Luis)

Thank you,

Patrick