[IGSTK-Developers] itk::mesh to igstk::meshobject

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Apr 21 17:19:38 EDT 2008

Hi Sebastian,

Can you be more specific about the purpose of this event? Do you want it
to be loaded with MeshObject?

Right now, the MeshObjectReader has a direct way to get the MeshObject,
using GetOutput(), which is not consistent with the IGSTK's way of using
event.

We have the following options:
1. Do nothing.
2. Add event with loaded MeshObject and keep the GetOutput API
3. Add event with loaded MeshObject and remove the GetOutput API

I prefer 2, what do your guys think? This will apply to other
SpatialObject classes as well.

Thank you,

Patrick