[IGSTK-Developers] 3D US

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Jan 4 19:22:16 EST 2007

Hi Ziv

How big is the dataset?  If it is not too big, we can add it to

IGSTK_Sandbox/Testing/Data

with the other testing datasets.

If it is big, we can crop out few slices and add them to the testing
directory and
store the full dataset either in Georgetown ftp (same as last time) or
insight journal Dspace.

-Andinet