[IGSTK-Developers] Book Cmake and .eps files

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Thu Oct 26 18:18:22 EDT 2006

I just finished building the book on the Mac (using transfix, tetex,
graphviz, and ImageMagick from DarwinPorts) but didn't see anything out
of the ordinary, so I no longer suspect that it has anything to do with
the Mac.

If you re-run ccmake, does it re-create the corrupted Makefile?  If so,
send me copies of both the CMakeCache.txt and the problem Makefile and I
can look them over.

 - David